Find a School

Find a schoolCanada welcomes more than 200,000 students from foreign jurisdictions each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.

In some cases, you do not require a study permit to go to school in Canada:

1. If the course or program you intend to study is less than 6 months in duration.

2. If you are a family member or staff of a foreign representative to Canada.

3. If you are a member of a foreign armed force.

To be eligible to study in Canada:

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
    • Tuition fees;
    • Living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada; and
    • Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

Processing Times

Processing times vary. It depends on the type of application you submit, and where it is processed. Generally, with all documentation in place, it takes 4 – 9 weeks to obtain a study permit.

Please register with us with detail information on your current education and your interest in the future field here and we will guide you through a course that matches your career goal.

Our package includes admission to a university, student visa and student rental arrangements made for you on your budget and convenience.

Call Us Today Or Book Your Free Consultation