Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC) are legally authorized representatives and members in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). These consultants are specially trained, qualified and intimately familiar with Canadian immigration policies.
Having an RCIC assist you in applying for your Canadian visa can greatly simplify your application. Think of the RCIC as your personal assistant throughout your Canadian endeavors.Some reasons to go with RCIC include:
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants know Canada’s visa system thoroughly.
- Licensed with a regulatory body.
- The RCIC can liaise with the Canadian Immigration Authorities and your employer on your behalf.
- They can create a personalized immigration strategy for you.
- They can offer you a different perspective on your immigration options.
- All your paperwork is taken care of.