Live-In Caregiver

caregiverThe Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP) is closed to new applicants. If you don’t already have an LCP work permit and would like to work as a caregiver in Canada, you must apply for a regular work permit. Keep checking this space for further updates.

We Are Happy To Help You! ​Call Us Today